- 24/7 access to the TBLA Library and Lawyers Lounge with Access ID card
- Listing in the “Find a Lawyer” directory
- Networking within your professional community
- TBLA advocates locally and provincially for the profession
- Opportunities to advocate for the profession – join the Board and/or its committees
- Member rates for CPD and social events
- Access to the Association’s newsletter “The Ratio”
- Wireless internet access in TBLA Library & Lawyers Lounge
- In-library access to Quicklaw, O’Briens Online, Hein Online, ProView e-books
- Library borrowing privileges
- Free library research sessions, as well as reference, research and interlibrary loan services
- Access to photocopying, scanning and faxing services
- Members may borrow TBLA’s computer projector, screen, etc.
How to Join
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information, including year of call and practice areas and we will assist you!
Need to Update your Info
Email email@example.com and we will update your information in the “Find a Lawyer” directory.