Cupello Law is seeking a full-time law clerk / legal assistant. Successful candidates will have proven themselves to be professional, responsible, capable, and positive and will have a minimum of 2-4 years experience. Candidates will be knowledgeable about the processes required to maintain a busy practise, meeting deadlines and providing clients exceptional service. Wages will be determined based on experience. Please apply in confidence to the “Hiring Committee” via one of the following methods:
Mail: 104-105 May Street South, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 1B1
JOB OPENING: LEGAL ASSISTANT or LAW CLERK
Our team is highly capable, supportive, and energetic. We deliver top-quality legal services and develop exceptional client relations. We are looking for an individual who will appreciate and contribute to a positive work environment where everyone pulls their own weight.
CARREL+Partners LLP requires a LEGAL ASSISTANT or LAW CLERK. The primary area will be litigation. Full-time, Monday to Friday. Flexible hours can be accommodated. Start date as soon as possible. Generous benefit plan. Competitive salary.
- Technologically literate.
- Comfortable dealing directly with clients on a regular basis.
- Takes pride in workmanship.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, problem-solve, and create efficiencies in established routines.
- Highly organized (in both paper and digital), and logical.
- Intermediate (or better) skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Law firm experience.
- University degree or college diploma, any field, or working towards one.
- Experience working in a less-paper or paper-less office environment.
- Experience with any of PCLaw, Worldox, and ACL3.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your application package by email (preferred) to Bob Botsford – firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 807-346-3600, or delivered to CARREL+Partners LLP, 1100 Roland Street, Suite 1, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5M4.
- Application package to include:
- Interesting cover letter.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will commence the week of September 3, 2019. Position open until filled.
If your firm is interested in posting a job opportunity, please email email@example.com.
Picture yourself here
Thunder Bay, Superior by Nature